For the needs of our Operations Department, we are currently looking for experienced and motivated professional to step in the position of:
Automation Engineer (Ref. AE)
- Identifying and resolving complex automation, process control, instrumentation, and network related problems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs various types of programmable logic controllers, transmitters, monitors, analyzers and field instruments. Maintains archive files of all data collected by these systems
- Assist with installation, testing, calibration and repair of field instrumentation, including: temperature, pressure, level, flow, gas quality analyzers, transducers, sensors, switches, transmitters plus associated components and subsystems
- Provide automation support for project specific SCADA control and monitoring screens. Participates in the continuous improvement of PLC / SCADA programming
- Performs skilled diagnostics using a wide range of specialized test and calibration equipment
- Reads and interprets various types of technical drawings, logic drawings, and schematics
- Monitor the integrity of the control system database and taking action to maintain it
- Enforce change control processes (MOCs) and monitor compliance via regular auditing activities.
- Maintain project schedule, implementation, and compliance with maintenance programs.
- Collaborate closely with the Information Technology department and other teams when necessary.
- Participate in evaluation of new technologies for gas transmission system automation.
- Assists in the training and development of new and existing employees assigned to the Operations division
- The chance to work in a game changing company within the Region
- Career development in energy sector with cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV in English language, quoting the name of the position and Reference number at email@example.com.
Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
– Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering specialized in automation / control system or similar field.
– Minimum five (5) years’ experience in industrial automation or a similar field
– Good knowledge of industrial automation and process control systems (preferably withing the oil & gas sector)
– Knowledge of SCADA and Telemetry in gas transmission systems or similar industrial fields
Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and HMI experience
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, computer programming a plus
– Excellent communication and analytic skills; Good command of English language
– High level of initiative – willing and able to solve complex issues with minimal supervision
– Collaborative style and adaptability to diverse teams and situations