Junior Sales Executive
Workspace is a leading company for office design, ergonomic furniture and solutions for all areas in the office space. Since 2008, our mission is to support companies to create ergonomic and functional work environment that supports different types of work and encourages people to communicate and fully develop their potential.
Workspace is searching for a Junior Sales Executive. The person on this position will search for new customers and will meet and service also existing customers with offers and presentations
Your main responsibilities include:
- Establishing excellent product knowledge, WHO we are and how to represent the company;
- Gaining rich knowledge in preparing offers, managing pricelists and catalogues;
- Meeting with clients, presenting the company, clarifying the essentials for the project and customer needs;
- Preparation of customer presentations, offers and offer revisions
- 1-2 years sales experience;
- Dedicated, dynamic personality;
- Willing to learn and develop;
- Self-driven personality;
- Interested in the interior design field;
- Spoken and written English;
- Up to-date Microsoft office.
You`ll impress us if you have:
- Knowledge in working with AutoCAD, Photoshop or other visualization programs;
- Interests in design and furniture
Please send your CV which need to include also a photo.